Paradise: A poem by N. Pushpalatha

Paradise, the word is lingering in the hearts of  all
Is there any paradise  is what arises in the minds of all
The conception about Paradise maybe
 imaginative or relative to  Truth. 
Hitherto no traveler has returned from paradise to recount the heavenly bliss

 Let it be a choice, what you think so you become.
Don't think of going in search of paradise
Paradise is nowhere but in you
It is the  thinking   that makes a paradise for you

A happy home built with blocks of love
seems to be a paradise 
The scene of kids giggling with laughter running towards you is indeed a paradise.
Seeing the birds singing and chirping in the backyard is too a paradise

Sitting by the side of a beautiful and gracious  wife is too heavenly
The way you  find  worth in living is too 
a paradise
Doing service to see a smile in the faces of the needy seems to be a paradise.

Often I feel like a fallen angel from the paradise
Sometimes I may feel forlorn
Then I regain my poise
I always see the goodness in others
Though I am humiliated, slighted and tortured
I remain ever ready with a smile for I am a native of paradise.



Attachments area

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger: A poem by Preeti S Manaktala

Born Again: A poem by Gomathi Mohan

The book of my life: A poem by Richa Srivastava