Circle of life: A poem by Subhashchandra B. Adhav



Life itself is a stunning miracle
Even more awesome is its circle

As for my life is concerned I’m at its centre
I’m responsible for my life, my soul its sole mentor

The circle is expanding entailing something electromagnetic
Within this glorious circle I can have circles concentric

My virtues, abilities, and mettle define my radius
It decides diameter, perimeter, and circumference precious

My grief, perseverance, continual work compels me to heave a sigh
That fixes size, area, the shape of circle like a constant pie

At some point of circumference, periphery or boundary I may start
Segments of the arc will decide my circular part

I may be tempted to choose emotional short cut along chord
Still that may be in tune with my cordial cord

This is life’s segmental partial vivid scene
However, pre-birth and post-death life, who has seen?

Some insects like butterfly have an amazing cycle of life
As the old order changeth, we see twists and turns at various stages of life

The cyclic circle of life is still a big mystery
With cyclic circular nature life gets along with the enigmatic story







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger: A poem by Preeti S Manaktala

Born Again: A poem by Gomathi Mohan

The book of my life: A poem by Richa Srivastava