I dare to speak up: A poem by Mukesh Kumar Badgaiyan "krishnadhar Diwedi"

Yes! 
I dare to speak 
When all are kept mum 
Everywhere 
There is meaningless noise 
No peace.... 
Thugs are appointed 
As the watchmen 
Waiting all for others 
To speak .
They are looking the injustice 
No witnesses to the ignorant. 
But I will speak aloud... 
Standing alone 
At the top of the mountain 
So that 
The whole world can listen 
The truth of truth 
Now the time has come 
To use the mighty pen 
With red ink... 
Not only to think 
But to act, right now 
I will be the beginner.. 
Who will end, no matter. 
I will do my best 
Never I become satisfied with better ...
Yes! I will be the beginner 
With no choice. 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger: A poem by Preeti S Manaktala

Born Again: A poem by Gomathi Mohan

The book of my life: A poem by Richa Srivastava