My love: A poem by Lilian Woo


I lie awake with thoughts on my mind
You're in peaceful dream late at night 
I know you understand how I feel
How much I care and love you

I lay next to you in the dark
You're part of me in my heart
You've filled the emptiness in my life
You're my heartthrob, bright and wise

My love for you is a lovely poetry
A romance covering a beautiful story
Love song with a harmonious melody 
You're my love, the one and only

Each time when I slip into your dreams
My emotion flows like a stream
Those splendorous moments I adore
With your presence, I feel secure 

Your essence scintillates my soul
Momentous moments I behold 
Eternal flame burning in my mind
You're the seasons of my life.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger: A poem by Preeti S Manaktala

Born Again: A poem by Gomathi Mohan

Petrichor: A poem by Vandana Saxena