Clouds: A poem by Concepcion Gurieza Macuto


Beautiful clear blue thin sky
I wish I could be like clouds to sigh
Wanting to reach of those birds flying high
If I were a cloud I will not let the darkness cover my face    
So all those birds can seek refuge without losing their pathway

If I were a cloud I will let you rest in my foamy bed
To give the comfort  of your solemn heart 
Be at peace, forget the dearth 
Be at ease to  feel its breezy wind affection
And forget your sorrow and desperation

If I were a cloud I will be a haven of your destiny
To be with me forever loving eternally
To protect you from  storms of worries
To gain happiness with our own love stories
Like a clear blue thin sky, it will always shine

Clouds protect our atmosphere
Gives beauty to hills and mountain grace our nature
If I were a cloud I will shower rain in control with no thunderstorm
To give you my loving protection 
I will allow rainbow to stay with me every day
So if you will look up the sky you will see hope and will color your life






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger: A poem by Preeti S Manaktala

Born Again: A poem by Gomathi Mohan

Petrichor: A poem by Vandana Saxena