My colourful dream: A poem by Kabir Deb


I dream to be in the words 

The world is evil, it loves to conquer

I never mind to be conquered

A poem takes you miles away in a wormhole

I never mind to be engulfed

Stories love to bring out the beheaded thoughts

I never mind to be killed so deep

Grasses love to tickle your skin even when you are sad

I never mind to kiss them with my dry lips

Summer loves to drench you with yourself

I never mind to feel its exhaustion

Spring loves to make you fall in love 

I never mind to be with the moist lips

Winter loves to trap you in your ribcage

I never mind to drill them with all my goosebumps

Forgotten woods loves to fold you inside their folded arms

I never mind the caressing of the caterpillars

Butterfly loves to make you tired of her shades

I never mind to bathe with the vibrancy

Eyes of ushering love, loves to make you lie

I never mind to pretend as the dead carpet for her

She has  woven the platonic love with evolution 

I never mind the escalation from where I begin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger: A poem by Preeti S Manaktala

Born Again: A poem by Gomathi Mohan

The book of my life: A poem by Richa Srivastava