Imagination: A poem by K. Jagadish Prasad


Unshackle yourself, De-clutter mind,
Get ready, to travel with me.
Exempted-- fastening seatbelts.

Fly like birds-- Let free from
Cramped, claustrophobic cage...
And travel on my wings.

Soar higher, higher and higher,
With me, fly wherever and
Whenever you feel.
Time and space-- never constraints.

Tickets not required,
Neither passport, not a visa,
No check-ins and check-outs,
No frisking, scanning etc.,
No security checks.

To be creative,
Use me, reach the zenith...
Be free-flowing, sometimes wild,
At times pleasant.

With me, ideas and thoughts,
Express themselves in

Multitude ways.

You guessed it right...
I am Imagination.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A stranger: A poem by Preeti S Manaktala

Born Again: A poem by Gomathi Mohan

The book of my life: A poem by Richa Srivastava